[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] Re: [Ntfy-ccwg-auctionproceeds] Canceled: CANCELLED-CCWG New gTLD Auction Proceeds

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Tue Jun 12 15:11:26 UTC 2018

Dear Marilyn - I really regret that we have to cancel the meeting this week - and I know that Ching is regretting this as well - but we simply did not manage to have the document ready for review this week.

We will send it to you all at the end of this week and then let's have a discussion in Panama. This will give you all the time to comment on it ahead of Panama as well.

Kind regards,
Erika

Sent from my iPhone