[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For your review - draft Initial Report

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Mon Sep 17 17:11:04 UTC 2018

*- URGENT - *

*Dear All - *

*I like to remind you that that today, Monday, 17 September, COB, is the
deadline for delivering comment,  to identify through submissions on the
mailing list which sections/items of the report require further discussion
/ review. *

*Please don't miss this deadline, we have to move forward to be able to
issue the initial report/recommendations in early October. *
*So far we have received comments from Daniel, Elliot, Judith, Maureen,
Ching. *

*Reminder time table:*

   - As soon as possible, but no later than Monday 17 September - CCWG to
   identify through submissions on the mailing list which sections/items of
   the report require further discussion / review.
   - 18 September 2018 - Leadership team to review items identified and
   develop call schedule to consider these items (tentative schedule
   hereunder).
   - 20 September / 27 September / 8 October – CCWG meetings to discuss
   sections / items identified (may be modified depending on # of issues
   identified)
   - At the latest by 8 October 2018 - Publication of Initial Report for
   public comment.
   - ICANN63 – Monday 22 October from 13.30 – 1500 - Present Initial Report
   to Community and solicit input.

Kind regards,
Erika