[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Judith Hellerstein's comments on the Auction Proceeds Draft

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Jul 26 22:03:28 UTC 2019

Anne, there is no question that one can structure
a foundation so it is "independent". My point was
in all of the time we have been considering such
a structure, we have never even mentioned this
criteria - and its absence could allw us to
create a foundation which is ultimately fully
controlled by ICANN. It is this lack of focus on
the important matters instead of the names that concerns me.

Alan