[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Final Report approved by all Chartering Organisations

Carolina Caeiro carolina at lacnic.net
Mon Sep 14 18:36:26 UTC 2020

This is great news, congrats everyone, especially Erika, Ching and all
the wonderful ICANN staff that supported us in the process!

Warm regards,

Carolina

El 14/9/20 a las 15:22, Vanda Scartezini escribió:

> Wonderful !!!! work well done. Glad to be part of the Auction Proceeds
> Effort !!! count on me ..
>
> Kisses and congratulations to all!
>
> */Vanda Scartezini/*
>
> */Polo Consultores Associados/*
>
> */Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004/*
>
> */01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil/*
>
> */Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253/*
>
> */Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464 /*
>
> */Sorry for any typos. /*
>
> *From: *Ccwg-auctionproceeds <ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org>
> on behalf of Joke Braeken <joke.braeken at icann.org>
> *Date: *Monday, September 14, 2020 at 11:37
> *To: *Ccwg-auctionproceeds <ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org>
> *Subject: *[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Final Report approved by all
> Chartering Organisations
>
> Dear All,
>
> We are pleased to let you know that all of the Chartering
> Organizations have now approved the Final Report in accordance with
> their own rules and procedures.  Please find the approval
> notifications in attachment.
>
> According to the CCWG’s charter
> <https://community.icann.org/display/CWGONGAP/CCWG+Charter>:
>
> /“After receiving the relevant notifications from all Chartering
> Organizations [regarding their approval of the Final Report], the
> chair(s) of the CCWG shall, within a reasonable time after receiving
> the last notification, submit to the Chair of the ICANN Board of
> Directors and Chairs of all the Chartering Organizations the
> CCWG-Board Report, which shall include at a minimum:/
>
> /a) The (Supplemental) final output as adopted by the CCWG; and/
>
> /b) The notifications of the decisions from the Chartering
> Organizations; and/
>
> /c) Documentation of the process that was followed, including, but not
> limited to documenting the process of building consensus within the
> CCWG and public consultations.”/
>
> Best regards,
>
> Joke Braeken
>
> ccNSO Policy Advisor
>
> joke.braeken at icann.org <mailto:joke.braeken at icann.org>
>
> Follow @ccNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ccNSO
>
> Follow the ccNSO on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ccnso/
>
> http://ccnso.icann.org

      Carolina Caeiro

*Coordinadora de Proyectos de Desarrollo*
Coordinator of Development Projects

/www.lacnic.net <http://www.lacnic.net>
Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry/