[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Final Report approved by all Chartering Organisations

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Tue Sep 15 17:47:52 UTC 2020

Thank you Nadira, Olga, Vanda, James, Judith, Sylvia, Raymond, Sarah,
Jacob, Carolina, All -

nothing would have been possible without you. Let me thank you all for the
constant support and help.

And, yes, we have to thank our staff support, Marika, Emily, Joke, Terry,
Julie and many more: Thanks a million, ladies!

We hope you're all doing well, hope to see you soon somewhere!

Kind regards,
Erika & Ching