[closed-generics-feedback] ICANN org Submission

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Fri Jul 28 16:35:47 UTC 2023

Dear Closed Generics Facilitated Dialogue group,

On Theresa Swinehart’s behalf, please, find attached the contribution from ICANN org to your draft framework. We apologize for the late submission but hope that our input will still be useful for the group’s discussions when finalizing the framework.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any follow up questions.
Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars