[Comments-accountability-diversity-26oct17] comment on diversity report CCWG Accountability

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Mon Dec 4 14:08:34 UTC 2017

Dear ICANN Secretariat,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to comment on the report from the Diversity Subgroup.

Although I feel that the report goes in the right direction, I would like to generally support the comments made by Ghislain de Salins regarding the need of providing for some sort of adequate external evaluation and/or assessment of the diversity enhancing measured to be adopted.

Hope this is helpful.

Jorge Cancio
Swiss GAC rep.

Jorge Cancio

International Relations
Federal Department of the Environment,
Transport, Energy and Communications DETEC
Federal Office of Communications OFCOM
www.bakom.admin.ch<http://www.bakom.admin.ch/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D2F585.7A604270]

Igf2017.swiss<https://igf2017.swiss/>