[Comments-asia-renewal-27mar19] .asia price increase is not acceptable

Peter Leuzinger p.leuzinger at globalipaction.ch
Tue May 7 13:22:50 UTC 2019

ICANN

In our customer base, we have cients that are complaining about price
increases in the domain name space. In particular, .asia should not
increase in price.

Thanks,
Peter Leuzinger

Sicher sicher sein - Safe be safe
global IP action AG, Bahnhofstrasse 3, CH-8808 Pfäffikon
Peter Leuzinger, CEO

*https://www.globalipaction.ch *

M +41 79 660 86 35
T. +41 55 420 11 12
F. +41 55 420 11 13

E. p.leuzinger at globalipaction.ch
Skype: peterleuzinger

material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or the use of, or
taking any action in reliance upon this information by person or
material from the computer. global IP action AG and its partners reserve
the right to retain, intercept and monitor any e-mail communication
through its networks if legally allowed.