[Comments-atrt3-draft-report-16dec19] Third Accountability and Transparency Review Team Draft Report - The user's opinion

Дарья Хвостовец hvostovets.darya at yandex.ru
Mon Jan 27 21:10:05 UTC 2020

Key Findings
This is really laudable of ICANN to enhance the existing mechanism of functioning and to develop transparency in spite of the   inconsistency between ICANN reported details and those was stated under the ATRT3.

Survey results
As an internet user and legal professional I may express my consent with the common opinion reflected in the survey results.

Key Recommendation and Suggestions
Due to lots of information and its technical focus there are some problems with the site’s navigation. Sometimes this is impossible to find the necessary information. Also sometimes in respect of public docs, recommendations and reports there is the lack of information concerning its effectiveness (this is absolutely true for new gTLDs contest procedures).

Closure
In general, the ATRT3 represents the holistic analysis of ICANN's work from the perspective of transparency. The review is comprehensible and unbiased. It stipulates the fields for improvement and emphasises the progress in the accountability and transparency reached by ICANN.

Thank you for your work at this direction.