[Comments-atrt3-draft-report-16dec19] FW: [Ext] Comments on ATRT 3 Draft Report

Negar Farzinnia negar.farzinnia at icann.org
Fri Feb 7 09:06:42 UTC 2020

Please post this comment.

Kind regards,
Negar

From: Esther Sandrine Ngom <esngom at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 5:23 PM
To: Negar Farzinnia <negar.farzinnia at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Comments on ATRT 3 Draft Report

Dear Negar,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am Esther NGOM, President  of  Internet Society Cameroon Chapter. I have tried to post my comments on the ATRT 3 Draft Report on friday 31st January 2020.

When i finished to post i saw on the application that my comment has been sent, but i did not see any answer by email or any reception acknowledgement.

So please find attached here my comments for that draft report in french, and let me know what can be done to make sure that it reach the appropriate person.

Looking forward to read you

Best regards

Maître Esther Sandrine NGOM

Avocat au Barreau du Cameroun

Conseil en Propriété Industrielle agréé par l'OAPI

Directrice de Recherche Adjointe - The 3I-E Lab (Laboratoire de Recherche en Propriété Intellectuelle, Innovation, Numérique et Entrepreneuriat) - Université Catholique d'Afrique Centrale

B.P. 34 804 Yaoundé - Cameroun

Téléphone / Whatsapp : +237695032352
Skype : esther.ngom
"Work until you no longer need to introduce yourself". Unknown author

The contents of this e-mail and / or any attachment are confidential. They are intended exclusively for the use of the recipient named therein. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are warned that any use of this e-mail which does not comply with its intended purpose, any distribution, copying or dissemination of the information contained therein is strictly prohibited. In the event that you have received this email in error, kindly notify us immediately by phone or e-mail, and delete the e-mail from your computer system without retaining any copies. As the internet does not ensure the integrity of this e-mail, Esther Sandrine NGOM Esq declines all liability under this e-mail, in the event that it has been modified.