[Comments-biz-renewal-03apr19] Proposed Removal of Price Caps

Steve Baker stevebaker56 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 18:48:01 UTC 2019

I understand that ICANN is considering removing price caps on all .org.
,info, and .biz TLDs and I wish to express my outrage. As a consumer and
business owner of several domains that fall under these categories, this
could result in huge price increases in the annual cost to me.

I beseech you to not remove the caps to the annual price increase or change
the amount of the annual price increase currently allowed.

Thank you,

Steven Baker
615-606-2608