[Comments-biz-renewal-03apr19] .biz price cap removal

Mary Kate Riecks mkriecks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 19:14:01 UTC 2019

To whom it may concern,

I’m an artist and small business, with a lot of overhead and very little
profit margin. If my .biz domain name price rose, it would be devastating
to my brand and all of the materials I’ve printed and distributed that link
to my site would be null, because I would potentially have to make an
entirely new website with a domain I could afford. Please consider the
small business owners when making this decision. We can’t afford such a
price jump like big companies could.

Thanks for your time
Mary Kate Riecks