[Comments-biz-renewal-03apr19] .biz domain name

ben cowan succvet at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 06:46:46 UTC 2019

Dear whom it may concern,An increase in the cost of annual price of domain will adversely affect the viability of small businesses like mine www.smart-ink.biz . I am an individual artist who sells what I create on this site. These domain names are one of the last corners of a democratic internet where the little guy can prosper and have a voice. I implore ICANN to scrap any plans to remove the cap of these urls, which make personal websites affordable.Thank you.Ben CowanArtist, business owner, SMART INK

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android