[Comments-biz-renewal-03apr19] (no subject)

SIYA RAHIMI siya.rahimi at btconnect.com
Fri Apr 26 10:20:26 UTC 2019

I am writing this email to complain about the proposal by ICANN to increase the cost of maintaining.biz domains disproportionately. I run a small business and have a domain (talkeasy.biz) which brings no extra business for me and I keep it purely because it is affordable to run. If the running costs become substantially higher, I may have to get rid of my domain or pass it on. I hope that you consider my plea and remain more rational about the costs of maintaining domains.
Thank you.

Kind Regards
Siya Rahimi