[Comments-biz-renewal-03apr19] against removal of price caps for .biz domains

Pat Green patg at hezner.biz
Fri Apr 26 12:41:35 UTC 2019

Please reconsider removal of the current price caps on .biz, .org, and .info domains.  A very large price increase in the cost for our .biz domains would be a hardship to us.  I understand the need for all companies along the line in the domain registration process to be profitable but am quite concerned that removal of the price cap would signal to the primary registry parties that they are free to exploit all those they sell to.   I fear that the this would be a significant disruptor to business and those who rely on legacy domains.   If our domain costs multiply significantly, we will have to drop some of current domains and would seriously consider other options before adding a new domain.   Please leave the current price caps in place for legacy .biz, .org, and .info domains.  I don't see destabilization of the domain name market as a benefit to any except Registry Services LLC, Public Interest Registry, and Afilias Limited.   Thank you for your consideration.

Pat Green

The Hezner Corporation | Hezcorp Construction Services
678 Broadway, Libertyville, IL 60048-2325
Phone:  847-918-3800 extension 112   |   Fax:  847-549-7633
Mobile:  847-951-1283
Email:   patg at hezner.biz<mailto:patg at hezner.biz>