[Comments-biz-renewal-03apr19] Proposed Renewal of .biz Registry Agreement

T'ony SAN Bliss thetonybliss at outlook.com
Mon Apr 29 09:41:44 UTC 2019

Website Development already comes with several cost ... setup, development, maintenance and hosting to name a few based on the nature of the website or web application. We took on a .biz as opposed to a .com back in 2012 based on 1. .com domain was not available and 2. .biz was a convenient change from the typical. A price increase in general could push users away from even signing up with this domain extension, for us ... it may mean having to find an alternate domain name and the haggle of mass notifications of the change and SEO updates, et cetera. I would kindly ask that the downsides of this move may be more adverse than any calculated benefits. Thank you