[Comments-biz-renewal-03apr19] Disagreement to pay more for domains

scorpion.421 at gmail.com scorpion.421 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:12:55 UTC 2019

I have my .biz domain since 10 years now. Prices always increased a bit -
fair enough. But 10%?
How would you feel, if gas prices are going up 10%? You'd rant and call
your politicians not that nice things, won't you?
Or how would you feel, if your rent goes up 10% per year?

If I get a raise by 2 to 3 percent per year - how do you justify 10%?! If
you do it - I'll finally quit using .org / .biz / .info once and forever.
Greed isn't nice.