[Comments-biz-renewal-03apr19] Proposed Renewal of .biz Registry Agreement Comment

Scott Nelson Contact at DutchCircusandShow.biz
Thu Apr 25 12:44:02 UTC 2019

To whom this may concern,
We think it's ridiculous that rather than a 10% increase to renew our domain
next year, PIR could suddenly start charging our registrar 100 times as much. In
turn, our registrar would have no choice but to pass these charges on to us.
We are a small company without thousands of dollars to spend on our domain name
every year.  And we cannot afford to redo our logo, website, and reprint all the
letterhead and business cards, etc. that currently feature our domain name.
Therefore we urge you to keep the rules and laws as they are now.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Scott NelsonArtist and Technician

Dutch Circus and Show.biz BVIndustrieweg Zuid 22-6
3958 VX Amerongen
The Netherlands
Mob:+31 - 6 - 21 20 46 37

www.DutchCircusandShow.biz

Supplying high quality entertainment and equipment.
This email and any files transmitted with are solely intended for the use of the
addressee(s) and may contain information that is private and confidential. If
you receive this email in error, please advise the sender by return email
immediately. Please also disregard the contents, delete it and destroy any
copies.
This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced,
adapted or transmitted without the written consent of the copyright owner.
Sent with Mixmax