[Comments-cct-final-recs-08oct18] RySG Comments on the Competition, Consumer Trust, and Consumer Choice Review Team (CCT) Final Report & Recommendations

Demetriou, Samantha sdemetriou at verisign.com
Wed Dec 12 00:23:29 UTC 2018

On behalf of the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG), please find attached our comments on the Competition, Consumer Trust, and Consumer Choice Review Team (CCT) Final Report & Recommendations. In the interest of time, we did not conduct a vote on these comments. We did discuss them on our mailing list and during a biweekly conference call, and no member opposed their submission.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Best,
Samantha Demetriou
RySG Vice Chair, Policy