[Comments-cct-recs-27nov17] Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG) comments on Competition, Consumer Trust, and Consumer Choice Review Team – New Sections to Draft Report of Recommendations

stephvg svg at milathan.ltd
Mon Jan 15 14:34:03 UTC 2018

Please find attached, in PDF format, the Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG) comments on Competition, Consumer Trust, and Consumer Choice Review Team – New Sections to Draft Report of Recommendations.

In the interest of time, the RySG did not conduct a formal vote on these comments. They were circulated and debated on our mailing list, with no member expressing opposition to their submission.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or any member of the RySG Executive Committee should you have any questions.

Best regards,

Stéphane Van Gelder

RySG Vice Chair (Policy)