[Comments-ccwg-acct-draft-recs-21feb17-en] Centre for Communication Governance Comments on the Draft Recommendations to Improve ICANN Transparency

Puneeth Nagaraj puneeth.nagaraj at nludelhi.ac.in
Tue Apr 11 18:26:42 UTC 2017

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Please find attached our comments on the draft recommendations to improve
ICANN's transparency. We apologise for the delay in submitting our comments
and request you to accept our submission despite the delay.

Thanks,
Puneeth

--
Puneeth Nagaraj | Project Manager
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi
(+91) 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org .  <http://goog_561379142/>
www.nludelhi.ac.in |  <https://twitter.com/CCGDelhi>