fran at idomain.com fran at idomain.com
Fri Feb 7 21:02:30 UTC 2020

I am a domain name investor & I invest in domain names as a business and my company Idomain.com, Inc. is a reseller associated with the secondary market. I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.Please do not hike the price of dot coms!!!Francine CallahanIdomain.com, Inc.PresidentHouston, Texas United StatesSent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.