[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increase with leave the website concept dead

Nikhil Paingy nickhill4u at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 21:39:37 UTC 2020

it’s important that dotcom enjoys it premium status and one very important
aspect of it maintaining its premium status is the renewal price. As the
renewal price has stayed low over the years, it helps a worthy renewable
option for our dotcom customers.
We are always facing tough competition from google products like search
listing, maps listing, FB pages, insta pages, etc which Businesses these
days prefer using instead of building and maintaining a website.
As website builders, we have been facing a tough time to ensure they don’t
drop out. We still see that around 12% of our customers stop continuing
with a website, however the least dropout are seen on a dotcom domain as
the clients take pride in holding it back.
Please consider putting a cap and ensuring no future increase happens on
their prices