Greg Everett greg at philanthropist.com
Fri Feb 7 22:31:32 UTC 2020

Friends,

My company, Philanthropist.com, Inc. is the registrant of a good number of
.COM domain names.

As a small company with only two full time employees, we are adamantly
against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

We believe the current rate of $7.85 is justified, as the actual cost to
Verisign to provide the expensive infrastructure and management of the
registry has been estimated at between $2.50 and $2.90 per domain name per
year.

ICANN was created to govern the domain name system in the public interest.
We do *not* believe the currently proposed price increases to .COM names is
in the public interest.

Sincerely,

Greg Everett
Myrtle Beach, SC