[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Transfers are easy

Corey Moyers wm_mongoose at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 8 00:20:59 UTC 2020

If you raise my prices I will simply transfer all my domains to another registrar. That’s how capitalism works. If you want to restructure your services to take advantage of customers who don’t know any better, your profits may increase the first year, but the long term effects will be a much smaller customer base. That customer base will have fewer domains as well.

You only have a small portion of all the domains I own.