[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com registry pricing

bob at bounce-mania.com bob at bounce-mania.com
Sat Feb 8 00:07:36 UTC 2020

I see no need to increase the current price nor do I see a need to register any domain name year after year. It should be a simple as filing the title to a land or home purchase. You file once and then never need to amend or change the deed unless there is a change in ownership. The fees for having to reregister the domain annually are an unnecessary burden and an increase in pricing will only increase the burden on small business owners like myself who have about 10 domain names registered for the numerous businesses I own.

Thank you,
Bob
817-692-2363
http://www.bounce-mania.com/ <http://www.bounce-mania.com/>
Bounce-Mania
PLEASE NOTE - Our address has changed. Please call before mailing in any payments.