[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposed to amendment 3

Luke Parkhurst Luke at lukeparkhurst.com
Sat Feb 8 00:51:31 UTC 2020

I am writing in opposition of the proposed amendment.

I saw very little written in the proposal to justify the potential 7%
annual increases. Has VeriSign been struggling since prices were frozen? Or
is it a corporate hand out from the current US commerce department at the
expense of hundreds of thousands of small businesses and individuals who
maintain a presence on the web.

Please either stop this amendment or at the very least limit the increases
to a more reasonable 1 or 2% annually.

Thanks for your consideration.

Luke Parkhurst