Linda Carruth lcarruth at lwwallace.com
Sat Feb 8 04:16:32 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern,

I am a registrant of a .com domain name, actually 57 .com domain names, some of which are for sale because they no longer have websites. Some domains are portfolios and some are attached to online shops.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no business dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

If the price does go up, I will likely have to decide which domains I will not renew, and move forward from there. Others will likely do the same.

Linda Carruth
Cleveland, Ohio United States

L W Wallace Co
216.459.8303

Graphic Solutions for Business and Industry
http://lwwallace.com