[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Annual Increase In .Com TLD

Dennis aratorohosting at use.startmail.com
Sat Feb 8 07:37:13 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

It has been my experience that annual increases to services aren't always
beneficial to the end user and in the case of the .COM TLD, it is my believe
that any annual increase to this TLD would seriously affect a large no of .COM
users within a few very short years.

The question that needs to be asked here is at what point do we stop screwing
people with excessive annual rate rises because we can and because Profit is
the all important goal of our over taxed, profit only focused society.

In the opinion of the writer, annual rises in .COM TLD's are not necessarily
desirable, however perhaps a bi-annual review might be acceptable as long as
any increase was kept at a reasonable level and not applied just because you
can, solely to increase profits.

Any increase would need to show that there is just cause and need for the
increase.

Yours sincerely

DP