[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Domain Amendment

Bobbie Wiles bobbie.wiles at icloud.com
Sat Feb 8 14:26:46 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern,

I own several domains. Many of my domains are used for free sites whereas I do not profit at all. Please reconsider the exorbitant price increases. If you feel you must increase, only increase on future domains OR even better, future users so that current buyers can remain at a forever rate. However, increasing domain prices at the current rate will make it terribly expensive for future generations. It is best to keep domain pricing low. Nearly every person on the planet will want at least one domain so surely you can easily keep the buying rate even lower than what it is today, which makes the inflation an act of greed. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone