[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Michael Adewale dewale.michael at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 13:44:17 UTC 2020

Kindly dissuade from the plan.

A number of us domiciled in the developing nations of the world, have very
weak currency against the dollar already.

Implementing this will make things more overbearing for the common man
whose means of livelihood is via his or her business online.

I do not support this! And I just added my voice against this move.

Regards.