[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I'm against this ridiculous proposal

二宝 2824388005 at qq.com
Mon Feb 10 13:16:31 UTC 2020

This is an official email, please read it carefully.
Dear ICANN member, hello
I just learned through my domain registrar that the com domain price is going to increase.
In my opinion, I strongly oppose this ridiculous proposal!
We know that a domain name is a symbol of a website's appearance and the cornerstone of the Internet.
In my impression, the domain name should be a symbol of the Internet.
The representative of the domain name, the com suffix actually intends to increase the price, and it is increasing every year.
I can't understand the positive effects of this ridiculous proposal in addition to bringing profits to Verisign.
Negative effects, I can cite a lot.
For example, we are advocating free internet today, and we hope that everyone will build a website and become part of the internet.
But this approach is clearly the opposite.
I hope ICANN can reject this unrealistic proposal after serious discussion.
                                                                                                                                                                                               Chinese personal webmaster,Liu Ming