Theo Develegas - Acroplex LLC theo at acroplex.com
Sat Feb 8 18:26:10 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

As a domain investor and developer, I'm associated with the secondary
market in domain names, and I'd like to state that I stand against the
proposed price increase to .COM domains.

The fact is, that no one other than Verisign want increases in .COM
prices; the current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Please remember that Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM
Registry – it has no business dictating the price. On the contrary,
ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

How does such a generous granting to a price increase by Verisign
support your role of safeguarding the public's interest on domain names?

Respectfully,

Theo Develegas
Orlando, Florida