[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Letter of Opposition

Patrick Thomas wolf at w0lfr.net
Sun Feb 9 15:31:24 UTC 2020

I would like to submit my letter of opposition to amendment 3. I feel that by raising the prices of the .COM TLD it will harm the registrar economy. I personally own 3 domains: one .NET, one .VENTURES, and one .COM. The .COM one I buy as a birthday gift for my best friend every year. I don't want to see a price hike for any of them, as I cringe every year at renewal time as it is.

However, I would like to submit a counter. If there was an option to pay monthly, I would not be opposed to a small price change like the one suggested in amendment 3.

Sincerely,
Patrick Thomas
Radio Operator (W∅LFR)
Lifetime NRA Member
Phi Theta Kappa Member, Psi Kappa Chapter