tibor szaly tiberius.dotamaster at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 07:53:14 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains. The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.
I own several .com domains and this increase would cost me dearly. I understand that small business and individuals owning 2-3 domains will not feel it but bigger ones and resellers definitely will.
How do you justify this increase anyway?

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

Best Regards,
Tibor Szalay
Slovakia