hello hi iseeliu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 08:44:50 UTC 2020

Dear sir or madam,
    I strongly against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.Nobody
but Verisign want to increase the price of .COM domains.
    I believe,the current rate of $7.85 has already far more than
justified.We know there are a lot of cheaper domains to be chose,but due to
the wide spread influence of .COM domains we have no choice but to pay for
the unreasonable price of .COM domains.
     ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public
interest.We believe you can help us to prevent the unreasonable rise of the
.COM domains prices.

Liu Ruiyang