范 世成 yellyhornby at outlook.com
Sun Feb 9 10:49:11 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN Registry

I am the registrant of the .com domain name and the owner of other domain names.

I object to the proposal to raise the price of .COM domain names.

Apart from Verisign, no one wants to increase .COM prices. On the contrary, there will be many institutions, organizations, technicians, individuals, etc. who want to reduce prices.

As we all know, the current exchange rate of 7.85 US dollars has far exceeded a reasonable price. We pay for services, but the price is not so reasonable.

Verisign is just the manager of the .COM Registry-it should have nothing to do with price.

ICANN should manage the domain name system in the public interest, so that he can serve everyone, transfer technology, and brighten the future.

FancyKing
Central, Central and Western District, Hong Kong

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用