[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Ben Langford ben at groundstudio.com
Mon Feb 10 17:10:15 UTC 2020

Hello -

Please reconsider the  Registry Amendment!!!

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no business dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

Thank you for your consideration,

Ben Langford

 <http://groundstudio.com/>
BEN LANGFORD