Laura J. Wilcox laura at servicemadesimple.com
Mon Feb 10 17:18:07 UTC 2020

I am an owner of a disadvantaged, small, woman owned business.  We use several domain names to identify to our clients the product mix.  It would be a significant impact if the rates went up.  Do not do that please.

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry - it has no business dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

Laura Jean Wilcox
Aurora