[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comments on Prices of registering and renewing domain names

Catherine Doucet cdoucet at designquarters.com
Mon Feb 10 17:23:26 UTC 2020

Greetings,
We are a start-up company selling European designer home furnishings,
tableware, accessories and lighting products online to end consumers and
interior designers. We need to own a lot of different domain names to
protect our brand. We have very limited financial resources. Increasing the
price of registering and renewing domain names would be a barrier to entry
for small businesses like we are.
Thank you for your consideration.

*Catherine Doucet*
*CEO*