S.R. Ahmadi srahmadi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 18:09:00 UTC 2020

I am a domainer (I invest in domain names as a business).

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no business
dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

Ahmadi
Dubai