[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Small users should not be hit by this.

Gabe Venberg gabevenberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:25:03 UTC 2020

I am a small time, hobbiest website operator. The cheap pricing of the
.COM domain allowed me to easily set up public facing services for me
and my family to use. This has allowed me to advance my understanding
for networking, web development, and web hosting by leaps and bounds
compared to if the .COM domain was less acessible.

The homelabbers of the world thank you in advance for continuing the
price freeze.