[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I have concerns about the price increase

Sai Rahul Reddy sairahulreddy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 20:55:30 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have some concerns about the proposal of recent hike on .com domains. We
won them because its universally accepted and its cheap. I don't see any
reason why the price has to go up other than pure greed. The bandwidth
prices and processing prices are going down year over year and don't see a
reason of increasing the price for maintaining the DNS. Please rethought
the price increase.

Regards,
Sai Rahul.