[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Don’t hurt small businesses

Danielle Hines danielledhines at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:16:47 UTC 2020

Please don’t make these changes. I’m a small business owner and every penny counts. You will put out of business those who are your customer base. If pricing increases too much you will force other avenues for small businesses, which may destroy your business model. I own 4 small businesses and help other businesses get established. I can personally attest to these fees and I will be among those that suggest getting a .com in the future might not be worth the cost.
Please reconsider!

Danielle D.Hines
301-728-6833