[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comments on proposed price increases

Real People Press order at realpeoplepress.com
Mon Feb 10 21:17:49 UTC 2020

As a small business, every little charge affects our bottom line and our sustainability.

The proposed change to allow .com wholesale domain prices to grow by more than 70% over the next decade doesn’t harm large corporations so much, but does affect mom and pop businesses like ours.

Please reconsider allowing .com domains to increase in price by leaps and bounds beyond the pace of inflation. If some price increase is necessary for domain infrastructure, that is reasonable. But if it is merely to drive profits, it does so on the backs of hardworking small business owners and their employees.

Thanks,

Duff McDuffee
Office Manager
Real People Press