[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I do not agree with the recent amendment because it can raise pricing on .COM domains

Otto Acuna N. (EXYGE.COM) otto.acuna at exyge.com
Mon Feb 10 21:18:08 UTC 2020

Dear Dirs,

I would like to state that I do not agree with the possibility of charging more to end users  for the .COM domains that comes in the agreement revision that you have in your hands. I have multiple .COM domains and some are used even for routing. The decision does not fulfill client's expectations.
Pricing should be going down with time, not up, as efficiencies go up.

Please do not allow this amendment to do this.

Saludos Cordiales | Best Regards

Otto
[Firma-OTTO-2020v2]<https://exyge.com/>