[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please stop these harmful changes.

Ojay Morgan ojaymorgan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:18:41 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

As an independent artist who mostly freelances and uses my website ".COM"
as my main source of income. Changing the prices it takes to maintain my
site could cost me dearly. I won't be able to keep it up with price
increases and hiring a web developer to constantly update my site and make
sure it's certified. Please help the people who count on you to do the
right thing and keep prices the same - if not, lower.

With thanks,
Ojay

--
OJAY MORGAN • *ZFK <http://www.zebrakatz.com> *