[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Donald Harvey harveydonald09 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:18:52 UTC 2020

I'm a poor man starting out with my first website, I have trouble
maintaining that. If you raise the prices for my domain and you're costing
me money that I don't have. The sad part is that I'm not the only one in
this position. Where little people trying to get out there in the world,
please don't put an obstacle in our path we've got enough as it is. Thank
you for your consideration and understanding. Donald Harvey