[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3

Alex Arko alexarko123 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:19:51 UTC 2020

I feel that this amendment is wholely unfair to the end customer. Apparently negotiated and agreed to in the middle of the night, with zero input from the customer side of the argument, will make me support ANY regulation of this field. Additionally, if any politician calls out this unfair price increase they will have my vote, no matter which party they come from.

Please reconsider this amendment and involve all concerned, in the open, and with full transparency!

Alex Arko