Ash Miranda ashjmiranda at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 21:18:02 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to show my opposition to this amendment that will allow companies to raise prices for domains and to make it less accessible for individuals to maintain a .com site. The majority of the world accessed the internet, and creators do too, making accessible domain purchases necessary. The competitive nature that is not governed by a single monolith (as this amendment would allow for) also gives individuals from various backgrounds options. I am an artist. A social media presence and an affordable domain is necessary for my livelihood and work. This is the same for many other people and businesses. Do not change the current laws to allow for companies to continue to take advantage of the public.

Ashley Miranda